Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
At its core, I think the firm lacked strong leadership. I don’t see much changing with this split. Without each other, they’re going to be whack out of balance. It’s going to be interesting to see them come up with new excuses for holding off increments
If the head honchos thought that associates deserve to share firm's fortune, toh phir aisi nahubat hi phir kyun aati!
The submissions published yesterday at Bar and Bench mentioned that 70 crore is lying in Firm's account from last year. Yet the associates were not given any hike in the excuse of Covid? Hhaahhahah
A 5-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
250 crore is too much for what RKL will be left with. Doubt if he will be willing to pay this much.
Might be, but don't you think a lot of partners and clients may leave with MS as well? Especially some offices such as Mumbai.
Check Bar and Bench. But yes once the division is concluded, both founder lawyers would try to grow their respective firms and age old tiger RKL might just take control of his reign again and this time properly.

Thoughts are welcome on this.
I understand discussing a sub juice matter is difficult but however does anyone know if they are planning to resolve the issues or come up with an alternative solutions. As in continuing with this sense of uncertainty the firm is indeed suffering. Any idea?