Read 38 comments as:
Filter By
A 31-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
there is a special place in hell for slaves like you, usually known as the 'dock'
Could you please share where you went. As in, what firm did you go to? I'd be happy to connect on LinkedIn and discuss. I wish to know how many niche, relatively non toxic firms pay as much as tier 1s.
A 32-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
You're the same guy who's posted the controversial post above? Playing both sides are we?
How did you learn the ropes of investing in listed companies? Please give wisdom. There are too many resources out there, it has become difficult to identify good ones.

Context: Currently YOLOing 10k/month in zerodha account
Sure. But I don't want to post my email or phone number on Legallyindia.
And I'm happy to hear you are happy! :) These comment sections are way too negative for no reason.
Typical Arrogance to put down others who dont want to become slaves of your master.
Clearly you have sold off your spine to advertise Tier 1s. Being independent and having power beats slavery at Tier 1 hands down. But then you would never know.
Its been a long time, but I swear one of those names sounds very familiar.
Clearly you weren't part of a Big 7 firm. All this rubbish happens in smaller firms. Dont club your tier 3 or 4 firms with Khaitan, Trilegal, AZB and the amarchand brothers.
Or have an end game, reduce your expenses (car, driver, etc. don't work well during year long lockdowns), invest smartly and get out. Any job that requires you to be at attention 24*7, is simply not worth doing.
The money is fantastic, pays for all my insurance, car, driver, maid etc. If you don't want to become destitute, stick with the firm job and bear the challenges life throws at you. Was in a similar spot as you are, but I had to do it for myself