Read 63 comments as:
Filter By
@pi: That's mostly because of the obscure questions, and because people studying abroad in general are not that keenly schooled in mugging up. But difficulty level overall is not that high.
i based my comment on the previous LI reports which seem to show pass rates at just below 50%
Oh lord. @Kian - an option to filter out comments on the theme of Jiggles v. NLU, please.
LSAT is tough but people with money get through. If you have 1 cr apart from the fees for a yale degree, you could easily get into yale or other top unis. How do you think all these rich spoint brats and celebrity kids get into these top unis then?
A. Everyone
B. Knows
C. It’s
D. The
E. Same
F. Language
G. And
H. Same
I. Person
J. But
K. Ok
Oozing out elitism: Crowd of your taste. Alma Matters. John Harvard himself wouldn't gloat this much.
You really think so? I coached someone for it in 2019. A lot of mugging up, but the questions were fairly straightforward.
Isn't LSAT tough? Friend studying at Yale isn't supposed to be there just because of money.
the foreign qualification equivalence test conducted by BCI is quite diffcult
To my admittedly limited knowledge, the merit lists are published quite publicly on the Clat (now Clat consortium) website. I have seen those for the batches following 2018. Although it might be that they're not be available after a point.
You don't have to mutate into an avenger, but if you don't even become a little better lawyer, then those 25 lakhs didn't really bring any other value to you apart from the swimming pool entry fee. If you are okay with paying that, that's cool. Your money, your choice.
Are you claiming that JGLS =Harvard and Oxbridge now? Talk about delusions of self-grandeur!
NLU >>>> Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge

Better faculty + infra + exposure = same students reads like a badly balanced equation.
Superior choice only in your dreams. If getting all those better things doesn't help the students become any better than NLU students after five years, then the impact of all those better things on their education is minimal at best, or inflated or exaggerated at worst.
Yeah, just that JGLS grads turn out to be of the same quality as NLU grads, despite having got 'everything so much better', so I would rather not place too much weightage on all those. Better faculty + infra + exposure = same students reads like a badly balanced equation.
Thanks for the suggestions. My only options are going abroad, an nlu or doing a 3+3. My parents will never allow me to go to amity or Jindal, because they think no one studies there.
Why would it even matter ? Some of my classmates in law school(GLC) were kids of renowned lawyers. Couple of classmate were even related to senior politicians. They were just like other ordinary students and nobody really cared.
Why is the comment marked trollish? Sounds practical if you are a rich kid. People are upvoting it too.
A 36-word comment posted 3 years ago was not published.
Right. Because his dad has become a senior by being foolish enough to throw away 40 lakhs to get what he can have for 12-15.
I do not know about that, but you might get picked on for your reluctance to use apostrophes despite having an obviously elite background.
If your dad’s a senior, you won’t go to an NLU kid, you’ll go to JGLS