Read 34 comments as:
Filter By
We are trying out a gavel icon for 'dislike' for a while, please let us know if you like it, have any suggestions, etc.
What are the Rules of Engagement for this 'Battle of Champions'? Because I often feel like punching some of the trolls here, more so when they interrupt actual constructive discussions.
Thanks for your feedback. We've changed the cream colour to blue but may keep tweaking, depending on feedback. ๐ŸŽจ Change is always hard, so please like this comment if you like/don't mind this new colour and layout (and provide feedback and/or suggestions if you don't).
I hate the new format. The cream colour is fugly. Please return to old.
There is some issue with the loke/heart button. When I click on heart, count for heart break increases. This is breaking my heart.
Thanks so much for letting us know, that should now be working in dark mode also hoefully! ๐ŸŒ•๐Ÿ‘€
Hi,

The new format/update of conversations seems nice but now we canโ€™t access conversations in dark mode, I mean itโ€™s not visible, please look into it.

Dark mode LI >>>>

To be more accurate the text is very light and difficult to read
A 42-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Please fix your reply button. People end up โ€œreplyingโ€ to the thread above instead of the actual comment due to way the reply thread is placed. Or maybe itโ€™s some technical glitch. Please look into it.
Please enable emojis, especially thumbs up, laugh-cry, raise hands, vomit, namaste and clap.
Kian, why not just shift to an old-school message board format? We can then discuss law, politics, law school gossip, movies, music, gaming, etc. Even a section where students can waive anonymity and meet/hook up.
Thanks for your feedback, the first of these should now be implemented and functioning, hope it works as intended and will save your scrolling fingers ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†
+1 for "newest first"

For non-legal topics, current affairs can be included. Nothing wrong with discussing politics.