Read 38 comments as:
Filter By
exactly, unfortunately these so called seniors want us to suffer without even trying to teach us first
A 8-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
β€œquality of work being delivered by the resource is regularly sub-parβ€œ

Happens when you don’t train the junior and expect great work from him despite his level not permitting it
great work Alias that should be attitude. this legal industry is mostly filled with crappy inflated ego people who neither want to teach and nor guide in right direction. Foreign law firm and nexw generation will teach them how to treat people
sikhenge ghanta or galityaa nikalenge hazaar. One should remember that all the work and A0 produces should be reviewed other seniors. A0 and A1 in T1 or t2 or taught very less
which please tell and the partner with hints wont apply to bullcrap firm
A 376-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Is this for fucking real? Have firms fucking lost it? I spot ten grammatical and proofing mistakes in a draft shared by the partner Jesus
Please do name this prick (subtly, if you prefer, eg. what his name rhymes with). you might save female kids some harassment if we know whom to avoid
I would like to know alternate opinions on this comment, except for victim blaming. I have felt this happen to fellow associates. Have others too?
Horrible founding partner,nightmare stuff law firm.want to kno d name of firm so that I never end up working at such a place
Only if it was. Unfortunately hiring and retaining talent in Indian law firms is a big challenge. Sure, some people can be straight up sick, but none - no one wants to let go of s good talent who adds value. You will only know this if you start adding value.
Does it help if I tell you that this happened when I was a fresher?
Can you directly or discreetly name the firm?. Certainly could be useful in order to know where not to apply for a job
Usually it is outsourced to a CS but sometimes law firms do serve as a go-between for the client and CS. At least, that was how it happened in my experience. So, we were involved in everything except actual submission of SPICe form.
Do you mind sharing what exactly the mistake was? Would like to keep that in mind whenever I get a similar assignment. Thanks!
Do law firms incorporate companies ? This work is usually done by practicing chartered accountants and company secretaries.