Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
Most likely it would stretch till the end of the year given the third wave
Indian parents and their weird fascination of arranging a girl/boy for their child to sleep with!
Ha! Well with a third wave being predicted, that wouldn’t be the most prudent thing to do!
Third wave is supposedly going to peak in October. So WFH till end of the year.
WFH must end. It is making many associates unproductive and lethargic.
Yup that, and the general inability to actually breathe down a colleague's neck. So, therefore colleague is inefficient too!
Depending on the success of Covid vaccination drive and lack of third wave of infections.
It's not what the people want and it doesn't matter what the people want.Never has, frankly speaking.It's what the law firms and senior lawyers want.
I am 100% all sure law firms will fully reopen by October and end all WFH arrangements permanently.
Although I didn't ask the question, but my parents are trying to get me married! I don't know why they can't understand that nobody is in the mental frame to think about these things amidst THE pandemic.
If any one has any information regarding reopening, please tell us. Will the firms continue to work from home till July or is there any chance of WFH extending to the Calendar year's end?