Read 34 comments as:
Filter By
Banglore office head and partner at P&A passed away last year. Not reported anywhere.
Have you heard about Algo Legal?

Just Kidding...there are no exceptions.
I'm not from SAM but I do hear from my peers and juniors that SAM has been quite supportive.
Saw a 2020 associate post something about Spiceroute legal giving leaves for covid. The culture in law firms is so bad that even covid leaves are considered a blessing. The bar is too damn low. 🀦
I admire your faith for thinking that any law firm in India would care for their associates outside of work.
On LinkedIn, I see people praising their law firms/partners for giving them paid time off for covid. Man, can we stop stanning employers for doing the bare minimum during these terrible times?
My family members are battling with COVID-19. Thankfully, I am safe, for now. I am battling with client deliverables and clocking over 12 hours everyday.
Vertices it is. The founder partners have taken care of all of us.
Maybe they thought you needed it in case you get shunned by bigots for being COVID infected.
It isn't a tier 1 and not the biggest pay master. Most people on LI are all about the big bucks and big names.
@ Burberry
Great to have such understanding seniors. Which firm is this? I’ll look for a vacancy and join.
We've had a few cases - partners and associates. One of the associates was sick for about 4 months. All of them got total time off.
Well few members of my team contracted covid and there was strict internal circulation not to bother them as long as they are not perfectly fine to work (atleast for a week). More than the law firm one should really look for what kind of partner he/she is working for.
I was asked to read Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People" while on Covid leave. Not kidding.
RULE: Indian law firms treat employees like slaves.
EXCEPTION: None.
Appalling. Why can't people just be a bit more humane.

Let's all try to make each other's lives a wee bit easier?
Tested positive two weeks ago, was directly accused of catching Covid by going to markets. This is despite working from office in this crazy wave and meeting more than a dozen colleagues everyday. Have not taken a single day off so far
Made to visit the office of a statutory authority despite informing the partner and HR that I was feeling unwell. Got tested later that day and was declared positive two days later.
Curious to know how your firm is treating you if you are positive or have positive immediate family members? Are your seniors being considerate?