Read 42 comments as:
Filter By
No, JGLS does not have the best faculty in the country. They have the highest number of faculty, that is all. Most of them are freshers and very few of them are known for their teaching ability.
What advantage does NLUJ have now over NUJS? And what improvement has NLUD shown in terms of future career prospects of their graduates that took them ahead of NALSAR and NUJS?
JGLS has the best faculty in the country and still produces incompetent (and entitled) dorks. Imagine where they'll be if the faculty were NLU-level (unfortunate but true that the top NLUs don't have good faculty).
NLSIU ceased to be number 1 in placement and LLM scholarships quite some time back, FYI.
Only thing that makes sense is that you are trolly-trolly troll, who shouldn't get his troll tax paid.
I think they meant top law schools from the bottom! Didn't even know these colleges existed.
NUJS at 7th spot.................Lol.

Even clat aspirant know correct sequence
Only ranking which makes sense is:

NLSIU

NALSAR

NLUD

JGLS

GNLU

NUJS

NLUJ

NLIU

Symbiosis

MNLU M
Bro, i’m from MSU and it’s no where near the rankings not even top 3 in Gujarat and all. It’s horrible.
Also number 1 in terms of dictatorship, defrauding students in the name of fake exams, and the only public university to offer 'coaching' for its own entrance exam to school-going students. Let's give credit where it is due.
1.2: Shocking if true. It means DSNLU, a public university, paid such money. LI should do an investigation.
NLSIU is the undisputed #1 whichever parameter you use: reputation, placements, faculty, LLM scholarships, UPSC, alumni achievements, prestige etc. It is lagging behind a bit only in campus infrastructure and modernisation.

The fight is only for the #2 spot and below.
If you think their college list is bad, please have a look at the individual lawyer lists. Hilarious.
The college list makes you think about all the people who are putting on posts on LinkedIn on being 'recognised as a legal leader' - how daft.
The title says it all. Forbes has lost it. To my reading not a single Tier 1 law firm is in the "top law firms' category. not-legit-quest.