Read 53 comments as:
Filter By
That's probably because litigators get that as gifts from clients? I remember reading that Mukesh Ambani bought Mr Salve a wardrobe, although that could be BS.
This debate is turning out to be outstanding. I would love to actually put faces behind the people making arguments for Crypto and talking about Matic, Ethereum, Defi. Lot to uncover and an revolutionary industry being created right in front of our eyes.
Some advice here is so BORING. In short people are saying be a miser.

FACT is many people die before reaching that savings milestone. Or are old and tired past their best years by then.

Live a little. It is okay to spend on living a good happy life.
Hesalite or sapphire crystal?😃 I personally prefer the hesalite on the speedmaster.
I have mostly observed that litigators have better taste in watches than Law Firm partners. Lot of Rolexes/Omegas/Breitlings/Grand Seikos/Cartier and some APs and even Patek. Mr. Datar rocks a Speedmaster, for example.
Kian, on this subject pls do a story on ex law firm peeps who saved up, quit their jobs and started a business or meaningful venture. That's the dream.
How do A0s moving to Bombay save money? (assuming you don't have a place to stay in Bombay and have to take a place on rent) - if someone has tips please bata do
My only advice will be to put at least 5-10% of your total investments in crypto, (I have 50% bitcoin and 50% eth).
What's the use? Will it allow you to get some extra hours in a day to catch up on your sleep? No.
Tissots are not even in the consideration when people that value watches choose to purchase one.

Buy your first Omega/Rolex when that A4 Bonus hits
Yes, please! Hope some senior pros give us useful tips. Few of us really lack proper guidance regarding financial management.
I really hope there is more personal finance awareness within the lawyer community. It would really help us invest money properly instead of spending on expensive pens and watches just to show off.