Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
4th and 5th years especially. No surprises there. People have repeatedly warned on LI that junior girls should be careful of predatory 4th and 5th years and flagged obnoxious practices like "rating girls" and "calling dibs". These douchebags then carry these attitudes when they join law firms.

https://www.instagram.com/sevenangrywomen_nlud/
Came across this page today. They seem to have 55+ such allegations & stories...which is very creepy, a predatory behaviour being displayed by NPG or something, someone teaching ADR (Supposedly), Rating the girls in the batch on paper etc. Never heard of such instances in my law school much, but have seen at law offices, especially the freshly passed out, now associates. Sadly the momentum dies.
@Mods: A sincere request. Please moderate this thread in a manner so that the needless and toxic, yet inevitable comparison between law schools does not start here. This is a very important issue that deserves genuine focus and concern. The victims, as well as those who are trying to raise their voice and support the victims, deserve better than the thread getting hijacked by those with ulterior motives.
Just because you've cleared CLAT and are placed in an NLU, does not give you the ticket to display such predatory behavior and get away with it. Moreover, placed at such prestigious law firms and companies! Name and shame such idiots, conduct investigations and debar whoever is proven guilty, from giving the exams and getting a degree.It has to start somewhere, before its too late!
My heart goes out to the kids who have had to recount and write all those horrific accounts. However, knowing what I do of NLU admins, they will try their damndest best to brush everything under the carpet or not take cognisance of this at all. This is more important than stupid things like NIRF, NAAC, Moot Court wins and even placements.
Why is one of the posts blaming woke people unconnected with the crime? Frankly, it defies logic and undermines the complaint when you unnecessarily blame progressive allies of gender justice who started #MeToo in the first place.
Yes, I am using the page to call out all my enemies! Ab sabke L lag jayenge huehue!
Jesus ducking Christ. As a man, this was eye-opening. What a bubble to live in. Can I go back to my Barbie world to how it was before I read this?
Upfront disclosure. Am a man. Formerly from one of the premier NLUs. The IG posts for most parts was very shocking, some to the extent of being fantastical. Are there actually men who call their ex Randi merely because she now feels free to talk to other men. And what’s with the consistent hand holding & reducing physical space. I can imagine some may think women are being overtly sensitive but so what. If they feel threatened or abused, then as people, we need to change our behavior. And women, while you may chose not to support the accuser, but atleast don’t hang with the accused men folk as if there is no smoke. Belief in his integrity is all good but atleast make him publicly address the accusation in non-slutshaming manner.
what's with the dislikes on the comments, which are shockingly good
All these things are sad, but my friend literally put 5 fake call-outs on that form and I think one of them that was posted was p close to the description he had entered. That's a little fucked up
and you were complicit in it by not stopping him? you made him do that so you could come here and discredit real victims? what is wrong with you
He's the type who is responsible for such horrors to happen in reality.
I obviously tried to stop him but I don’t think I have the prerogative to snatch his phone and physically restrain him so if he ends up doing it regardless, I can’t do anything. Instead of attacking me on your reply, understand the issue i’m pointing out
You could have written to the platform to blow the whistle. This is not a problem, this is a group of scumbags trying to discredit the real victims and the platform that allows them to speak up.
Even I have called-out like 4-5 people of my University, they may not have done what I have written but they are assholes and deserve to be cancelled by the University!
Wish people from NLUJ also raise their voice. College full of predatory creeps. College always turning a blind eye towards it. Sometimes they even go to the extent of trying everything they can do protect the predator, re: deleting evidence, delaying proceedings, or the best, blame the victim.
I know of at least two idiots from my batch who kept submitting increasingly ridiculous, made up stories, some of which got published and got traction, so now they're incentivised to post more. Be wary of what you read and believe.
TBH out of all the NLUs, GNLU has the most number of cases. But amongst T1, NLS wins the game again. There are too many victims. NALSAR and NUJS have comparatively lesser posts about such instances, I think for NALSAR is just one which may be even right (HOPEFULLY) considering everyone is vocal about issues.
That doesn't prove much. This is not a platform run by students from those places, so chances of the victims speaking up would be proportionately lesser.
There are enough of NUJS and GNLU now even when not the same university students......and everyone is talking about this page. Even lawmemesociety which is very famous.
A 15-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.