Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
There are enough of NUJS and GNLU now even when not the same university students......and everyone is talking about this page. Even lawmemesociety which is very famous.
That doesn't prove much. This is not a platform run by students from those places, so chances of the victims speaking up would be proportionately lesser.
You could have written to the platform to blow the whistle. This is not a problem, this is a group of scumbags trying to discredit the real victims and the platform that allows them to speak up.
I know of at least two idiots from my batch who kept submitting increasingly ridiculous, made up stories, some of which got published and got traction, so now they're incentivised to post more. Be wary of what you read and believe.
Even I have called-out like 4-5 people of my University, they may not have done what I have written but they are assholes and deserve to be cancelled by the University!
I obviously tried to stop him but I don’t think I have the prerogative to snatch his phone and physically restrain him so if he ends up doing it regardless, I can’t do anything. Instead of attacking me on your reply, understand the issue i’m pointing out
He's the type who is responsible for such horrors to happen in reality.
and you were complicit in it by not stopping him? you made him do that so you could come here and discredit real victims? what is wrong with you
All these things are sad, but my friend literally put 5 fake call-outs on that form and I think one of them that was posted was p close to the description he had entered. That's a little fucked up
A 15-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
what's with the dislikes on the comments, which are shockingly good
Jesus ducking Christ. As a man, this was eye-opening. What a bubble to live in. Can I go back to my Barbie world to how it was before I read this?
Yes, I am using the page to call out all my enemies! Ab sabke L lag jayenge huehue!
Why is one of the posts blaming woke people unconnected with the crime? Frankly, it defies logic and undermines the complaint when you unnecessarily blame progressive allies of gender justice who started #MeToo in the first place.