Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
In this particular case, the comment in question was removed due to strong grounds to believe it may have been trollish and not based on factual information. We aim to maintain a respectful and constructive environment for all members, and such comments can potentially derail discussions and undermine the credibility of the platform :)
Yes, that post was likely badly-written BS (though POSH in T1 firms is no doubt also real sometimes)
You suppressing the victim's claims does way more to undermine the credibility of this platform. Think how the victim is feeling like after she reads what you wrote.
Take a deep breath and read what you wrote. You are completely undermining a victim of SA.
Kian and the mods are a bunch of enablers. They had no reason to remove my post. I didn't even mention the name of the firm!!
Kian truly has no shame whatsoever. I am so sorry for you. The way he dismissed a victim's experience speaks volumes about his character.
Kian shame on you, people should decide what is trollish what not you are covering the possible sexual harrasment this was not expected of you
There are at least 3-4 moderators now, in this case we all discussed and agreed that the post was a clear attempt at trolling, so please give us the benefit of the doubt that it was the correct decision unless you have any factual information to the contrary.
Kian and his mods comprising cishet grown men who decides what constitutes as sexual harassment. Great job, people like you are the reason why the legal profession is so hostile to women.
Sure, that might be very true, though we're not aware of the gender, age or identity of the other mods :) But we also deploy various technical means to regularly identify and block spammers and actors posting disingenuously, and that post was flagged by those systems.

If you have any technical reason that you know of that the post might have been flagged incorrectly, please let us know.
It’s a great team. Period. The amount you learn and grow is unparalleled. However, there are certain issues which I am sure the partners are working on, but if you don’t have financial obligations, this is the place to be!

Having said that, the team requires you to work whenever work comes. So might take a slight hit on the social life. The mass resignations are because of the pay structure which is a JSA level problem and not a problem with Raj per se.
Can you shed more light on the pay structure? Heard that JSA pays the least out of all tier-1 firms, is this true? Also, how exactly bill sharing works?
Bro, long way for you. Plus, there are multiple discussions on this very structure on this beautiful website. I myself had read those before joining JSA. Maybe concentrate on some research skills? Otherwise, don’t come to me asking for work during your internship.
I have looked into those threads but quite often came across contradictory claims.
A 12-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.