Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
I had a question is it worth getting a job with them in other practices except tax way Corp
From what I know, they take in a lot of interns (including long-term interns) but rarely hand out job offers to them. Also, avoid their Kolkata office. It's toxic as fuck and infantilizes juniors / interns.
I was given some work by long term interns working there lol.. only a few long term interns get the job..
Long term interns get paid around 40-50k per month.. in Delhi at least
Are been ... Out 40-50 k long term ko itni salary nhi hai lks ki. Max 20k they give. 60 k is salary of a0
LKS’s Taxation practice is T1 and the salaries of the associates there is at par with associates of other T1 firms.
Lol that's a joke. Associates at any tier I, easily cross 1 lac. mark. LKS pay 75k before tax
1. Low pay than NCR/ Mumbai office.

2. The firm itself has a very limited scope of work, that too is maximum in offices like Delhi, Mumbai, gurgoan. So from growth/learning perspective, Kolkata office does nor really have much to bring on the table.

If you want relatively relaxed work life balance join any lks office keeping the above two in mind.
Avoid. It's a fairly small office which is rife with toxicity. Interns are treated outright horribly, and don't expect any stipend.
A 8-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.