Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
Feels like LI is back with a bang! Comments are getting moderated and honestly I thought the website would die in no time. Good save!

But whatโ€™s next? We want premier league tables , more threads on law firmsโ€ฆ..
For (placement data) that NLUs need to divulge more information concerning their placements to the public . I think legal journalism isnโ€™t possible without attracting counter litigation and is unfeasible in the long run.
To preserve this platform like it is.

Well, People tell we can use Reddit instead of Legally India. But that can't happen.

Why? Reddit for every single answer you need a username. Otherwise your partner could easily track down who's bitching about him or her. Reddit is not truly anonymous. Legally India is.

That's why people even divulge information on NDA here on LI.

So LI should atleast exist. That's the first goal. It shouldn't shut down.
Are you sure there is no way the partner/ other people canโ€™t pull out info even if they are resourceful? Because nothing is truly anonymous in this day and age..
Next step is to have a Wikileaks-style section where law school admin corruption is exposed, documents leaked and protests/class boycotts are planned ... like the old LI, which led to the ouster of many crooked VCs.
Absolutely. Add to that corrupt student bodies, nepotistic practices, plunging academic quality and anarchy and shamelessness being masqueraded as liberal mindset.
@Mods could we please have sticky threads (which will always be put in the main page) on MPL, recruitment, and law firm salary
@Kian and new Mods: You should note that even if an user hides their username while commenting after logging in, the main page is still showing the comments under their names only. Just pointing out the glitch. For example, I could see several comments on the main page under the userhandle โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ, when the actual comments have been made under the Guest moniker.
Indeed, thank you @Darkseid for the bug report, that's now fixed - usernames are now completely hidden from the old LI frontpage, since they weren't that useful in that context anyway, and apparently usernames were getting matched with wrong comments on the homepage due to a glitch.

Out of interest - do many people still find the old LI homepage useful for seeing an overview of latest comments, or do you directly go to https://www.legallyindia.com/convos ?
Personally feel the old LI homepage is much more easier to read and skim through topics because of the two column structure. I very rarely go onto the new interface unless I require Dark mode.
You should be able to upload photos already, at least on PC / desktop. Just copy the picture into the clipboard (best done by taking a screenshot, or by right clicking on a picture open in the web browser and clicking 'Copy Image'). Then when you're writing the comment, you should just be able press Ctrl+V to paste the image right into the input text box.