Filter By
Salary - β‚Ή1.45L/m + DA @42%

Residence - 3/4bhk flat or HRA

Transport - Pool Car or Fuel Allowance

Electricity - 8K unit/annum

Home Orderly Allowance - 50%/m of minimum wages of one unskilled labour

Mag. & Newspaper Allowance - β‚Ή700/m

Sumptuary Allowance - β‚Ή3.1k/m

Robe Allowance - β‚Ή6K (every three year)

Security - Bodyguard if needed but home guard allowance given

There are many more allowances like Tech allowance, Furniture Allowance, LTC & HTC, CCA, Children Education Allowance, etc time to time paid at same rate applicable to AIS officer.
If djhs provides such lucrative opportunities when nlu grads choose corporate?
At this level you become partner in firms and earn in crore, that's y
35 years' age requirement. By then, most lawyers have a flourishing practice and do not necessarily feel inclined to join judicial services.

The age requirement was removed once (in 2021 I believe). Four people had cleared it then, amongst them an NLU grad (NALSAR, if my memory is right).
The post is about DHJS. That's the Higher Judicial Service, i.e. inducting at the rank of ASJ/ADJ. Most states require 7 years' experience at the Bar + 35 years age. Particularly, Delhi has this requirement in the Delhi Higher Judicial Service Rules.

Not only did no one say this is for SC, it would not be sufficient for SC by a long margin: the constitution requires 10 years practice and the settled practice is not to elevate anyone before 45, unless it's a special case (HMJ Arun Misra's brother, for instance).
For that u need to be in litigation and earn peanuts till the age of 35. Why will someone with options ever do that? Girlfriend se shadi karna hai ki nahi?
The service is called DHJS (Delhi Higher Judicial Service), not DJHS!