Read 2 comments as:
thread
newest first
Filter By
Featured
x
I have encountered a weird problem, the only way I am able to comprehend large portions of text is by reading them aloud at a moderate or high pitch because I am unable to read silently in my mind because music keeps playing constantly in my mind, I was able to claw my way through the first two semesters but it has become a serious problem now that I have deal with a far greater volume of content. I have even tried tutorials where I was supposedly required to give closure to the song by listening to it till the end but that doesn't work because another song starts playing right after that(they are supposedly termed as 'earworms'). It would mean a ton if someone has insight into how to resolve this issue or should I consult a ENT specialist?
+0 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #496087📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
Bump
+0 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #496251📋 Copy permalink to clipboard