Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
You guys are working on weekends? I only work MON -THU, i.e. 4 days a week.
Its high time people start pushing back. Our parents are getting old, friends left behind, all for an agreement which can wait a day and the world wont stop turning. If we were doctors or firemen I would have understood sacrificing so much, but all this for a dd report?
Exactly. Deadlines can be pushed by one day for sure. Atleast can avoid working on Sundays. But it's sad. What you say about parents turning old and friends being left behind is 100% true that worries me each day. Makes me question why/whom I'm doing it all for
you're getting paid worth the pressure. ask those struggling in chambers, boutiques and mid sized firms. if they had the same opportunity as u, they'd be doing much better and working much harder.
In chambers and boutiques you sacrifice all that even witthout the pay lol
You kids are not cut out for law. Want chill hours, join a marketing firm or an NGO. Client gets what client wants. Don't be expected to be paid handsomely while also having a life. Never works
โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ bro, you must be that โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ who simps on Harvey and other AI. Even we can tell you go draft a SLP since you have โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ years experience. Teach your juniors!
More than anything its the uncertainty created by seniors, we really needs project manager type roles who can plan everything out for a deal, the current structure should be changed, you can never switch off
Not surprised. Very typical of CAM. I was asked to connect on a Sunday by a PA just because she couldnโ€™t complete her review of a document I submitted 2 months ago. Yeah, the money comes at a cost then you start to wonder is it really worth it?
That's terrible. Really wish people were more empathetic