Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
I'm in AZB, and everyone around me is on their toes all the time (regardless of their teams). Is this firm understaffed compared to the others?
It has always been understaffed. The motto is to suck as much as possible from the associates so that the partners can earn more. Among all firms in India, AZB probably works the hardest (on an average). However, people are generally nice.
People are decent, I agree. I just wish they weren't always on their toes. I mean, I don't have many responsibilities or commitments on me at the moment. I feel really sad for the ones who do when they are stuck in the same office w me till midnight.
The least they should do is pay them at par with / above other T1s
azb delhi was tough but kind to me as an intern. the associates i met did their best, with their limited time, to guide me beyond the internship I had with them.
No. They use AI to make up for any staff shortage.
A 11-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.