Read 3 comments as:
thread
newest first
Filter By
Featured
x
Hello fellow students. I am a final year student at Tier 1 college. Day zero didn't go well. College RCC is not helping either. I have 5-6 tier 1 internship internship, all with the disputes team. My primary interest is dispute resolution. For my next internship break starting from November, have have three options as of now. Rautray & Co, Delhi for November, C&S partners, Delhi for November and Agarwal Law associates for November and December. I don't know which one to go for. Which of these firms are looking forward to hire from interns and what are the possibility of getting a full - time associate role at these places. I need to choose one of these firms for internship.
+4 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #495659📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
Bump
+0 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #497295📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
I cannot help you with your exact query, but since you're planning to do your possibly last internship with the intention of securing an offer at the end, you should probably have a candid conversation with the HR about their requirements upfront. It cannot hurt if you're polite but truthful.
+2 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #497356📋 Copy permalink to clipboard