Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
I mean Veer Singh, Ishwar Bhat, Bimal Patel and the South Indian TLC cartel at NLSIU pre-Sudhir? I feel it's only because people are more aware now that RPNLU is facing the heat.
You think that is not preferential treatment, when you ignore applicants with PhD and publications in favour of inexperienced people with a foreign LLM? Lol! Report whatever you want, everyone knows the truth.
So Sudhir had mediocre teachers while he was studying in law school? Good to know! And by the way, NLSIU has hired TLC people even during Sudhir's time. Clearly you don't have any information, only agenda.
Yes let's not open Sudhir's pandora box. How was he hired by the way? 😀
What ultimately matters is the hiring of competent teachers. Regardless of how they are doing things at RPNLU, is that what is being achieved?
DU hiring was corrupt. I am taught by teachers who have prehistoric ppts and they read them out. As long as the faculty is good we are ok now. System is doomed we all know.
A 31-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.