Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
There are many charging more than 5-6L. Sethi & Nayar, for instance.
Hi, I'm the one who had marked it as contested. It's nor trollish really, so I couldn't mark it that. So I went with contested.
Nobody, in DHC charges 22-25L.

Have been with the best. He charges 5-6 L.
Even a single bail plea for a petty theft case runs into crores of rupees.

But all of those lawyers do have LLMs with them.

So, kindly pursue LLM after your LLB and use code LI420, wo that we can earn 5% out of your fees paid as our commission.
Mods, surely. Surely there must be a better tag than "contested" for this? No reasonable person or fair-minded observer could conclude this to be anything other than satire. Please introduce a tag called "satire".
A 6-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Very vague question. Differs from lawyer to lawyer and HC to HC. There are lawyers in DHC who charge as low as 5k - 10k per hearing while there are also those who charge 22L - 25L per hearing.