Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
Which team did you have your interview for? L & E ? Swarnima's??
What all did they ask you? and how in depth were the question?
It went just fine. Who took your interview? And how did it go?
How to did you get the opportunity to interview with the L&E or FSR team?

Was it a PPO interview or like how did you get it
Hi, even I had an interview with that team, how did it go?
BO 25' here. I have the interview and waiting on the results. Whose teams did you get a call from?
what is your PQE? I had got a call from the HR but then he vanished and I haven't contacted him either
I believe they have a they have good L&E team. However, it's bottom heavy with majority of the people being associate and only a few SAs.
Maybe you can provide your email id or something (because obviously we can't disclose our social media usernames here). And we can connect further.
how is their L&E team? I am trying to apply there, please help.
Hey! I did not. Did you? Was supposed to receive it by today but the hr is not responding.
Hi! Did you get any update from the Lab & Emp team at Blr???
I have my interview scheduled for the associate position. Any help or guidance would be helpful:)