Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
funny considering the said trainee lateraled to SAM.
Interesting how the L&E team is having trainee for a year? Is the work of the trainee not up to the mark or is it just pure firm politics/business decision that this person has not been confirmed...

Trainee position is often not counted for lateral movements
I did not say anything about vacancies in Veena's team. Just saying there's an trainee from SLS who's been trainee for almost a year now.
I'm in Veena's team, we don't have any vacancies rn..
There's a trainee in Veena's team who joined in July last year and is still a trainee so...
A 3-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
I've been told the trainee period is 6 months- do they really retain people after that? Because I've seen people being trainees for around a year or so. Help needed please!!!