Read 33 comments as:
Filter By
I know a girl from Christ who is now a call center employee. Makes around 30k a month.
You are correct in a literal sense, but in this country all the offers received after an internship are PPOs. True for both law and engineering. So they are not that far off in terms of terminology.
Shame on those who do not value merit. I didn't spend years grinding for nothing. No wonder why the youth in the country are so keen to migrate to developed nations.
Yes lawyers are shallow people like that. Blow their cover, and they arent worth a nickel in the real world .
HNLU placements of BO25 is touching skies. Another PPO
A lot of a0 vacancies in disputes teams going around at PSL, Argus, JSA. Worth a look
A 11-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Give money, or give constructive advice, preferably give both the above, or stay quiet.
Marry A judge's offspring. That's the only way here.
I am a batch 2014 and still don't have a job. Keep crying me a river.
is the HNLU downfall so bad? didn't some alums go for BCL from HNLU, and now this, guess they shouldn't have opened the campus literally out of nowhere.
shame on you for saying that. because of you guys, there is inequality in education in our country. just because you pass one exam, you think you have won the world? grow up buddy
Call center, manual labour, litigation, in no particular order
Most of the 2025 batch would be graduating without job …law is a profession. Go join the bar
A 2-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
I am a final year student at HNLU, have a decent GPA and a good CV. Couldn't secure a job, I'll be graduating in two months. What shall be the way forward?