Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
“If I am not happy then neither should they.”
Gen Z hates pickleball Obvious from the comments.
Your second para was reason enough for the above guy to term it as 'unathletic'.
A 5-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Lol, I play pickleball, badminton and table tennis. Badminton and table tennis burn an insane amount of calories per hour than pickleball. Pickleball is definitely a more social sport though.
Fair point. If Pickleball makes it to the Olympics in 2032, I’ll gladly eat my words, probably in the form of our beloved Bombay chutney sandwich while someone explains how their latest game improved their strategic thinking and cross-functional synergy.
Maybe a little bit of tickleball can help you find enough ‘mediative’ focus on more important things in life?
If this is so, how to ensure blind and vision-impaired (and disabled in other ways) lawyers and law students have a level playing-field?