Read 62 comments as:
Filter By
Having worked for 8 & 1/2 years in leading / tier 1 law firms in Mumbai in domain Banking & finance ,now I am pursuing my LLM IN business & corporate law

The 1 year course will be completed by April of current year .seek opportunities
stop misleading , none of the teams mentioned is hiring
A 3-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 39-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Don't apply to CAM, the pay is horrible post A2 levels
Thank you for being so genuine. Do you know anyone at Klaw whom I can contact regarding the same?
If youโ€™re willing to go to Mumbai, try S&P. They are hiring and have volume work from PSU banks. Decent place to learn for a year or two and then try for a tier 1.
Hey, can I connect to you on some another platform? LinkedIn maybe? Where we can have a more frequent conversation? I will provide a proxy mail. (If it is allowed here)
Dont apply to JSA, no vacancies and no good pay scales.
Yeah, but I don't these teams will ever consider me!
The teams you mention are perpetually in need for associates and there's a very clear reason.
Habibi, following teams also have vacancy all through: AZB, KCO (MS) JSA Bombay (ATU), CAM. Generally, good teams wonโ€™t have vacancy. Teams which have high attrition always have.
Are they hiring? I am actively looking for an opportunity in a B&F team.
bro baar follwoup bhejna tabhi application consider karenge
A 1-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 54-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 21-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 0-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Thereโ€™s nothing like automated rejection at KLaw lol.
I want to apply as well. How much do they offer A0s ?
I donโ€™t think they do that lol. I had interned with the firm. The current B&F Partner was very knowledgeable and utilised me for various transactions. I got invaluable advice from him regrading my future. Applying for Paralegal there as well.
I dropped a mail to K Law, Mumbai. I immediately received an automated rejection.
K Law offlate with the new Finance Partner from tier 1 and Tier 1 associates has been doing some cutting edge and variety of finance and IBC advisory work under one team with 4 days work from office. You can try there.
Thank you so much, I have mailed my resume (fingerโ€™s crossed). Letโ€™s hope for something good.
No Shabnam's team. You can contact Jash Agrawal, they posted a LinkedIn ad
I am aware that it is not b&f what i do, even remotely (i clarified already) but i want to, and i will have to start somewhere.
I have heard that they have one of the best b&f team lead
Tbh, I am a little money driven. I donโ€™t mind the long hours at work if given a good remuneration. Litigation on the other hand is the same long hours at work minus the money (atleast in the starting years)
it's not remotely related to B&F.
you should try litigation, more better than sucking BnF
Had an early interest in Banking and Finance since my father used to work in a private bankโ€™s legal team when I was growing up. Now heโ€™s at a nationalised bank. All through my college years, I casually worked with him and his friends. No real corporate exposure though.
General Litigation before all the District Courts, Tribunals, the High Court and not so frequently but also the Supreme Court.

The only exposure I get in the name of B&F is the few cases we have before the DRT.
How did you narrow it down to banking and finance?
Hi, I understand your situation. I have been in the same spot once. Can you please share what practice area you are currently working in?

Will be able to share some thoughts to regarding how removed it is from B&F