Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
But this trollish comment is the reality which Noone can deny..
A 14-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
FOR NLIU, GET IN TOUCH WITH RAJK SIR OR BHOLI MA'AM.
Bro if you give me that case law I will literally fly to wherever you are and do a sakshang namaskar to you
There is a case law for such a case, I read it long back. But it exists.
same I mean section A nliu ka toh is always active…section B has that dude who plays badminton, that Delhi guy and that Bengali guy too

I mean these are good people who interact nliu pe
Bro, go meet Meenaxi ma'am at writing centre. She's quite helpful
Don't worry, try to talk to your teacher. Explain your problem. They will help you. NlS has writing assistance program.
Same for me at nliu. These dudes just keep on answering and I feel clueless. A friend of mine at nujs is also facing the same issue, plus connections!