We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
I know I am not at a luxury to reject a PPO, but so far I have interned with 3 banded tier ones in my practise area and have been able to convert all of them into a callback (only pursued one, where the PPO is from) and others are still lined up. I have the callbacks scheduled for this year, and I am in my 5th year currently. Another factor to consider would be that I dont know how much hiring the team is done with, and what my chances would be after DayZ in T1s end. Can I reject this PPO and bank on the fact that something good will come from these callbacks? (though I personally think I am well beyond the timeline)
Honestly, everything aside, I just don't have a very good feeling about working here. Something in my gut just clenches at the idea. Should I not go ahead with it, and try my luck somewhere else?
I am very confused about this. What should I do? Please I genuinely need some advice.
Looks like your firm is SRL