Read 1 comments as:
thread
newest first
Filter By
Featured
x
Interned at Reliance under of their legal teams recently. Having heard of how in-house internships are, I was naturally expecting less workload but I was not prepared for no work at all. Left the desk every day for a month having done nothing. The team lead would be occupied at most times and the juniors (asst. legal managers) were too disoriented to interact. Not saying that the work environment was bad, everyone was thoughtful and nice but they obviously had no clue about how to manage an intern. Makes me wonder why they take in interns at all. This was atleast how work is at the RCP office, not sure if its any different at other Mumbai offices. Imho, abandon plans to intern here, it will be a waste of your time and efforts. I don't think they pay good as well, they cannot be possibly paying anyone more than 12LPA for simply reviewing boilerplate contracts.
+0 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #382069📋 Copy permalink to clipboard