Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
Diners Black is best for you. Amex Platinum Charge Card too
A 15-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
If you' graduated from an NLU, it might be worth it to look into ICICI Sapphiro.
Very easily, MRCC criteria is 6lpa income. But honestly, all the Amex cards are useless at associate levels, one needs to spend a lot more to make miles/hotel points work.
Just get the SBI Cashback card. It's the best for first 3-4 years of your career.

After a while once you start travelling more often, miles and reward points become more useful.
The Amex card is entirely useless and most associates won't travel enough to utilise it until they become partner.
A 26-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
The limit will be very low if you're just starting out.
Will an A0 even get Amex MRCC, let alone Platinum?
Bump.

If my salary account is in HDFC, what is the credit limit I can expect with my starting A0 salary if I want HDFC credit card? Which HDFC card can I expect to be get?
Get an American Express. You can begin with an MRCC or Platinum Travel. Amex runs a referral program through which you can get First Year Free and reduced Annual Fees next year onwards.
What bank does KCO and Trilegal offer ? Also if I have sbi or pnb account will I need to close it
Your T1 will open a bank account for you in their partner bank. The partner bank will offer you a decent credit card which most probably will be lifetime free.