Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
T1 firm any day, please donโ€™t let these idiots mislead you
Thank you for your response. My goal is Litigation so yeah got the answer
Asg makes more sense but it totally depends on what you want to do post LLM. If your goal is law firms after your masters doesnโ€™t it make more sense to go for T1?
ASG without thinking twice. Law firm recommendations don't mean shit.

However having an ASG on your CV especially in the supreme court is fairly respected by foreign univs
I am a 4th year law student from a pvt college. I have got an internship under one of the ASG in Supreme Court and I also have an offer for interning at a T1 firm.

I want to know which will have more value as my goal is to go for a foreign LLM post my LLB