We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
I had no other choice but to prioritise my health & mental well-being and I worked doubly hard to reach where I am today but as luck would have it, I had a series of health related issues in the last couple of years.
Iโve been associated with some of the best Law Firms in India albeit in a support role and now that Iโm fully aware of all my existing physical and mental conditions, I can manage my life in a better way.
Age is not on my side, does it still make sense to foray into traditional legal routes or continue with what I have done so far?
Please be kind. I could really use some practical experiences. Money is not an issue, I just need to reclaim my lost glory, make life more meaningful and become the best version of myself in terms of my career.