Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
Life is a myth.

Now go and work towards your goal
Bruh, I highly doubt that your are from a tier 1 law school.
I would do nothing to convince you that I am not. I am from one and regretting choosing this profession because there seems to be less opportunities that pay well. Either take my word for it, or keep thinking that I'm not from one of that makes you happy.
the placement of nalsar has not been quite good in the last couple of years in comparison to other tier 1s, if we look at pre covid stats you will find that there has been a significant dip since 2022 onwards
This is true.. it's just a little bit more access. There's a huge element of luck also, in the game called life. I'm from a non-NLU, but I know several 'Tier 1 NLU' grads around me, who are very bright, but life has just dealt them a different set of cards.
Tier-1 or whatever brand is a platform. Ultimately, it's upto you to utilise the platform. I have a feeling you will crib about this in any field you go to.
This has essentially become a running gag on LI. Almost every other post seems to have this same comment.