Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
hey guys, I'm gonna be starting law school this year. Need a laptop that will run at least halfway decently all the way until I graduate. Budget's up to 120,000 rupees all inclusive. No MacBooks please.
thanks for the suggestion man. Omen's a gaming laptop, right? I have had a pretty bad long term experience with gaming laptops. Overheating, sluggishness within 36 months et cetera. Would you like to elaborate more on this, if you have used the laptop longer than 3 years?
Bro get an M3, guaranteed performance well into your job. I got an M1 and its still running solid, just made A1
If your concern is maximising the usable life, then MacBook it is. You’re a dolt to not see that
Wait for ARM-based laptops to hit the market. Snapdragon X Elite is a game changer.
This is the biggest mistake - your budget is way too much!

Get something cheap, small and easy to carry around.

I got the most expensive one on my turn, and ended up wasting time I shouldn't have.