Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
Dear Friends, spill the tea on callbacks/ potential offers? received after internships at T1 firms in May and June, with college. Have they been highly selective?
Tri and SAM have started giving callbacks to 2026 kids
I think I'm the first one to get a verbal PPO. Just completed my callback and interview. Not disclosing the name for the firm cause nazar is real, but can't wait to share my excitement!
Congratulations, do get the written confirmation soon.
Congratulations! Wishing you a happy career! Yes NAZAR IS REAL AF.
BROOOO Congo!!! Is it a tier 1 tho? Do get written if its CAM. I think JSA doesnt give written but do get some sort of permanent thing.
Yes it is a tier one, I will keep following up till it is official. Thanks guys
Just one interview? Must be CAM/ SAM. Congratulations!. Are you from NALSAR by any chance? We hearing rumours.!!
Yes Callbacks from SAM/ CAM/ Tri/ KCO/ JSA confirmed. No PPOs that I know of
know people who got call backs at tri and saraf through contacts. i got verbal call back from tri. awaiting email
how do you get a call back through contacts? I don't know if that's ever happened. Tri has sent out call-back mails.
Nobody has time to assess merit for an intern's work lol. Why do you think they have presentations? Callbacks/ PPOs are always contact based (whether family/ referance/ keeping in touch and good relations with a senior member)
A 9-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.