We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
I understand the superficial pros and cons of GLC and ILS- Infrastructure, Attendance etc etc, and putting those into consideration, I have kind of sort of decided upon GLC. But should I reconsider? Does not having a proper campus impact college life, or the lack of, that much? Should I go to GLC considering my goal are 100% corporate oriented? I am ready to work my arse off during my 5 years, trust. Also, I do seem to enjoy that "fast paced city" life too, if that is anything to consider.
Please help a gal out, kind sir/maam!