Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
A 5-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
please elaborate on the freelancing bit, and how a fresher may go about it?
If you see a vacancy for an Assistant Professor and you have got NET clearance, then apply asap. Do not wait for your PhD to be over.
Thanks for the information. Seems like my LLM professors were right , they advised me to complete my PhD first instead of applying with an LLM. Will definitely focus on the Scopus journals. Thanks buddy. Hope you get out of this rut soon. All the best.
Apply for JRF and finish your PhD ASAP. Don't go for shitty jobs. If you have to do a job, get a teaching job rather than a research job. On paper, both are equal but in practice, it's not same. Also, publish papers in Scopus journals. How- I have no idea.
What should I do to improve my chances of being selected as an AP ? I only have an LLM. Will a net or PhD brighten my chances !?
hi, could you kindly specify which course in particular was it + the certifications if that's alright? thanks!
I freelance.. still a lawyer (non litigation) though....was a Partner in a fairly well known law firm [Tier 1.5 ..:) ]...until a couple of years back...work around 30 hours a week...make about Rs 65 lakhs to Rs 90 lakhs per annum.
Why is this marked trollish? What's wrong with doing odd jobs at a cycle shop? Atleast he is better than useless litigation and UPSC fanboys who are living off their parents
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Hi could please elaborate on your journey in detail? From which institution you did this diploma and what all certifications you completed before getting your first job?
I dropped out of college, founded a company, became a billionaire and dated Miss World. What about you guys?

- Nikhil Kamath.
No PA would be foolish enough to give away this much information (esp. stating you "just" made PA) as that can narrow it down
Just made PA with an M&A team at a tier 1 in Delhi. Earning around 45 - 60 lakhs. Work is okay, not planning to marry. Life is shit and monotonous for the most part.
I don’t think people in this age group use LI anymore.
People in their 30s *who don't have a stable job or income... Where are you now ? What's the best way to get out of this *mess without litigation. Practice is absolutely horrendous.

Here you go...
got into data protection and privacy - great opportunity to land jobs in MNCS - almost no competition

I was struggling all this time, and I just learned data protection from a diploma course, got a couple of certification and it took me just 2 months to land a job
I am looking for unpaid internships and doing odd jobs at a cycle shop.
People in their 30s whi don't have a stable job or income... Where are you now ? What's the best way to get out of this message without litigation. Practice is absolutely horrendous.