We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
I was watching a lot of TV shows and movies. Loved Sherlock. Loved that he could play the violin.
I got a violin from home. I wanted to be like Sherlock (tete te te tete te tee tete te te.. te te te te te te te te te te te te te te te taaaaay)
My roomie got sick and tired of me. Asked me to go outside and play. I went downstairs. It was chilly. I had just snorted the best coke that my gf scored from CDG. So I didn't feel very cold.
I walked around the campus for an hour. Whistling and occasionally trying to play Sherlock's theme. Saw a couple of people try to locate me through flashlight. It was from the faculty area / Girls Hostel. Place was deserted. Lot of echoing. So I laughed. I saw some people trying to walk towards me. Quickly scaled the wall and went to the fields. Started laughing in delight. Ran across towards the side where football field is now located. Made weird noises. Freaked out when I thought that I stepped over something. It was a friend who was on an LSD trip. I quickly peed on his face and ran towards my hostel room. An adventurous night it was.