Read 7 comments as:
thread
newest first
Filter By
Featured
x
As the subject states, I have a poor batch rank since I was just not able to do well in acads even after putting hours into studying as my writing speed is slow and I get an extremely stabbing pain in my neck-shoulder joint area. This issue is something which is not being considered as grave as needed to be able to fit into the PWD category in my college ( so that I get an hour extra to write). Please don't criticise me on the grounds that I'm making excuses for not working hard because this problem is something which is very very serious and I'm visiting various medical practitioners to get it treated asap. But because of my slow writing speed my acads have suffered and i couldn't maintain a good batch rank. The placement cell in our college is offering internships to students who are under top 30-40 (at best). I have a cv with reputed publications and achievements in essay writing competitions and a couple of tier -2 internships. Please guide me as to how should I improve my employment prospects ( 2026 batch). I get very anxious and depressed thinking just my poor batch rank can be a big dent on my employment prospects. Please help.
+4 -1
...
🔗 Permalink: #378873📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
Are you the same guy who is also part of the internship cell, 2026? If so, please put down your false entitlement and learn humbleness. Just cus you have friends who are associates at T1s, we all see you parading around just acting like some equity partner. Aagayi na ab akal tikhane.
+1 -5
...
🔗 Permalink: #379008📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
Hey I don't know what's wrong with you, but neither am I a part of internship cell nor I have commented on any LI thread before this post. False entitlement? Parading like Equity partner? Bhai kya bol rha hai? If you don't have anything positive to add then why bother being an asshole? Let the other good people help? Don't stress yourself out on these things
+8 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #379093📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
Lol your entitlement is showing.
+0 -4
...
🔗 Permalink: #379157📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
think about doing llm and then join academia
+0 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #379140📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
I actually want to join corporate practice and i have a good cv. It's just that I'm a bit anxious over my low batch rank. It is pretty depressing when you think a low batch rank can stunt your employment prospects that is why I am seeking some positive inputs to navigate my situation. Although thanks for responding!
+0 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #379300📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
Don't worry. Since you've got a good cv with decent internships, you'll certainly bag an offer in your placement drive. Batch rank is a dealbreaker for some firms like SCAM, but others are not so pushy in that regards. Good luck!
+1 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #379301📋 Copy permalink to clipboard