Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
Nice list, but I would replace Marcus Rashford and Mahua Moitra with Messi and Michelle Obama.
The irony of having both Taylor and Greta lol, shows that this is just bait. Try harder next time
Anyone fromthe current generation? Most of these are 60+ or dead.
Er… Taylor is the biggest entertainer in the world right now and probably in history. Greta is a future Nobel prize winner and has done more to raise awareness about climate change than pretty much anyone. Definitely icons for all generations.
I think the comment was referring to the "10 Indians" post and not the OP
Lady Gaga

Beyonce

Charli XCX

Sarah Jessica Parker

Carly Rae Jepsen

RuPaulChappell Roan

Hozier

Phoebe Bridgers

Renee Rapp
Why SaRah Jessica Parker? Apart from being too old to make it on this list, she has been accused of toxic behaviour on sets. Please look it up.
I'm sorry, but Alcaraz is overrated. Sinner is actual talent.
A 13-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 7-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.