Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
Anyone else who hasn’t received an invite or a rejection? The interviews are scheduled next week idk what to do HELP
LITERALLY SAME- I am freaking out- a lot of people from my college have heard back but I haven't. Starting to think they've missed my application or I have been rejected.
Same here. Idk what to do. Wrote to graduate recruitment, they only said will contact you later for next steps.
this is kinda off topic, but does anybody have an update from links?
when did you write to them? Even I was thinking of writing to them today because their ghosting phase is stressing me out
In all probability you have been rejected

- (2022 HSF AC shortlisted)
Oh okay, thanks. Do you have any idea about links? Because I haven’t heard from them
but then why haven't they communicated the rejection?
Does HSF or links do that? As in wait for one round of interviews to get over and then send mail to other batch of people?
Does anybody have any updates from links? They are saying that they are still reviewing the application
Linklaters will have their final round of interviews today. 23-25 July are the interview dates.
thats true. but on the mail they replied saying they are still reviewing
Wrote to their graduate recruitment team wrt to this, they said "Thanks for reaching out.

We are currently in the process of reviewing applications. We hope to get back to you by the end of next week with an update."

Idk
oh to me they said - Thank you for your email.

We’re in the process of reviewing the applications, we will be in touch with your feedback in due course. We appreciate your patience.