Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
Guys I got inspired by shahid movie and listening to kapil sibal speeches in Parliament and cout proceeding.

Is three year llb waste as I read a long thread here explaining it's insignificance I'm current market.
What doyou want to do with a law degree? The answer will depend on that.
Take what is written on LI with a pinch of salt. Most of the people who write here masquerading as some personality with profound insights and judgement about things are law college students. They do not have an inkling about the walls beyond the 4 walls of their law school
Why specifically that college. Any advantage or something??

Also what course buddy 3 yr or 5 yr .
You are lucky enough to be enrolled in MBBS, medicine is a superior field than law in most cases
There are examples of MBBS doctors transitioning to successful lawyers. Please google and read about their stories to get a better idea.
A 6-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.