We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
I am a new graduate. During my college, I interned in Delhi only and made good connections. However, I recently visited my state High Court and found a lack of good lawyers. I feel I can do much better there in my state HC since even the most senior lawyers are not that competent (In my opinion)
I have handled a few cases, and though I am not very experienced, I have good hands in law. I am thinking of starting counsel practice there in my state HC. I don't want to file any petition.
What would you suggest?
Should I stay in Delhi working in a senior chamber? or leave to my state HC for Counsel Practice? Would counsel practice be the right choice?
Thanks!