We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
One option I am looking at are bone conduction headphones that you can even use while swimming (I swim regularly). The below product by Sony looks affordable. but will they cancel out the gym music when I use them at the gym?
https://www.sony.com/ug/electronics/walkman/nw-ws410-series
Would really appreciate some help here. FYI I have requested the gym owner to mute their music, but the gym owner rudely refused to (▮▮▮).
Tks.
Wont regret
But I'd supposed Apple's headphones might be very good if you have the budget for it.