Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
Man HYS law grads are something else. No wonder they look down upon MBA and LLM grads
I can say the same thing about law grads being on top of JP Morgan and Berkshire Hathaway. The point is that they both are good but in the states a JD is much more prestigious and tougher to get into.
T6 vs T14, what's the difference? I suppose T6 is for JD and T14 for LLMs?
Potentially bad for many commercial law firms, apparently (if they win). Vance is apparently against big mergers, meaning that it may become harder for big firms like DPW to do large M&A deals.
I am from NLS, did LLM in the US - had the privilege of interacting/working with Ms. Usha for a few days back in the day (spouse of Mr. JD) a very good human being and near perfect lawyer. Don't know much about JD.
A Trump-Vance ticket is the biggest anti-woke ticket imaginable!