Read 1 comments as:
thread
newest first
Filter By
Featured
x
Reasons for transactions>>litigation
I am entering my final year of law school in India. I mostly have done transactions (corporate, M&A, projects and capital markets). I did two litigation internships in the early semesters and didn't take it up later. I did actively participate in national and international moot court competitions (subject areas included competition law and securities laws) and enjoyed that a lot (I know moot courts are very different from the actual thing). I have been very sure about not going for litigation but now I find myself questioning it a bit. I also have been multiple times asked for the reason for my interest in a corporate job when I have a good record in moot courts. Pls note that I do enjoy corporate laws. Other than the obvious reason-the big difference in remuneration starting out, what other reasons could be there for transactions> litigation?
+3 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #377088📋 Copy permalink to clipboard