Read 49 comments as:
Filter By
The international press is calling the Ambani wedding the Wedding of the Century. Justin

Bieber, John Cena, Kim Kardashian, Tony Blair, Boris Johnson… al 5 star celebs. But what about lawyers? Who has been invited?
Is this true? She is just a partner, not the owner of the firm. I thought only firm owners and Senior Advocates were invited?
Lmao the way he's looking at Ambani like a waiter got me
I smell a law student. Bro big industrialists are not bankrupt because they are constantly bribing their way through the right people, ye Khaitan SCAM bas puppets hai to put a good picture.
Mukesh Ambani makes more value per day what all law firms in India dont in a year
Someone on the Reddit thread spotted Chanda Kochhar in the same frame. Why did they invite this fraudster? 😡
she was cleared of charges. by that logic why dont you say anything about Salman khan who is a literal murderer
He's a board member of RIL. Its obvious that he was going to attend
Mr. Khaitan and Kim K in a single frame, anything is possible
she was way richer and popular than Kanye before that fyi
she owns a billion dollar cosmetics business and ran several seasons of a popular reality show but okay
Those who didn't have any other important client meetings or hearings
Haa yehi sab karlo pehle. Kumse Kum tier toor se acha hai !
One can see Salve on the dance floor with Anil Kapoor and Rajnikanth.

Dr Singhvi also tweeted his pictures from the wedding.
Bahaar posted IG stories from the wedding.
Yeah no Mr. Khaitan and Salve probably got a different kind of invite than you guys
I was there too.

Tough I was in catering services
Fun fact - Laloo Prasad Yadav and family arrived for the wedding in a chartered jet arranged by the hosts.

Watching didi and Akhilesh in attendance left me in spilts 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Go liberals!
Correct. What hypocrites! Attack Ambani in speeches and then go to his wedding..
yall attack law firms everyday and bitch and moan but are at other throats for a literal unpaid internship. Same thing.
I feel so jealous. I wish I had got an invite. ☹️
Free kya air travel and good khana - why wont they go! Kya yaar

Hum toh random shadi main 1001 deke 5000 ka daru aur 2000 ka khana kane chale jate hai
Mukesh Bhai ne Bulaya hota na toh kasam se kya dance karta Ranveer,Ranbir, veer aur shikhar sabko fan bana leta aur kya network kar leta hu
A 4-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.