Read 4 comments as:
thread
newest first
Filter By
Featured
x
Mistakes - Have I reached a plateau?
Consider taking a vacation, you might be burnt out.
+3 -0
...
π Permalink: #376048π Copy permalink to clipboard
Everyone, at some point or the other, has dips in their performance. Don't beat yourself up about it, that is the opposite of constructive. Think about why this is happening to you and what you could do about it. Is it because of something personal in your life? Health issues? Difficulties with work-life balance, leading to loss of enthusiasm for the work? That would help resolve the situation much more effectively than thinking you're not cut out for this or whatever.
+4 -0
...
π Permalink: #376039π Copy permalink to clipboard
Bump
+0 -0
...
π Permalink: #376002π Copy permalink to clipboard
Recently completed a year at a t1. Am an A1 now. Was doing well in the beginning but now I am making so many mistakes. Missing mails, missed a big ticket item in a DD, typos in drafts. More experienced folks, is it normal to have a slump in work product or does this mean that I am not cut out for this profession? More importantly, how do I come out of this cycle - I donβt particularly love the law but I want to be good at my job for as long as I am doing it.
+4 -1
...
π Permalink: #375993π Copy permalink to clipboard