Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Joined a T1, making small small mistakes, really scared that I will be fired during probation period , any suggestions?
Learn. You'll grow. Nobody with a willingness to learn is ever fired. Even A2s will make mistakes.
Bhai, all I am scared is ki because of this, I might end up losing my job since abhi probation period chal rha hai and all.
Not OP, bhai I joined as an A0 in cap marks team. Did loan Due Diligence and missed a point regarding consent from lender to alter shareholding. Filed DRHP and I guess no one realised it.

No harm yet. This was pre-covid.
absolutely insane. Love to see fellow faiz fans here
Bhaiya, please email here and connect with me , need to know u, and how u are soo motivated in life. This is OP here

starlord71638@gmail.com
Bhaiya mere office ke Janitors ko bolte hai. Call me sir
A 6-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.