We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
Everytime, I am under the constant pressure to either perform at work, and when i'm doing good I feel i'm not doing well enough and life and maybe i should try something else too that matches my caliber. Then I slack at work, do f-ups and again become gloomy about my situation by comparing with others and the cycle continues.I see no end to this, contant physical and psychological trauma of seeing people better than myself in respect of college or social status at one side or feeling uncertain about my future while talking to my peers who are not doing anything.
I have much much bigger problems in life than just career but someohow they all semm to dwarf infront of my dementia. I frequntly get head spins and palpatations at work and somehow try to maintain my composure.I make calls or text to random people on social media and talk unnrelataed things with with which dox me further My mind feels like a car with no brakes and no destiniation even.....